Restylane Treatment Specialist in Katy, TX
If you are looking for a place where Restylane treatment is offered, then visit us at Renew Health in Katy TX, for the treatment of wrinkles. We are conveniently located at 456 Park Grove Dr, Katy, TX 77450. For more information, please call us or book an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
Restylane is the proprietary name for a suspension of hyaluronic acid that is used to treat wrinkles and nasolabial folds, among other skin irregularities. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body and is responsible for the normal lubrication and hydration of the skin and tissues; it also helps to maintain the structure of the skin by holding moisture in the cells. It is most often used to improve the appearance of glabellar lines and marionette lines, but it can also be used to correct moderate to severe textural irregularities in the lips and cheeks.
Restylane is a versatile filler that can treat a variety of different skin conditions, including wrinkles, fine lines, deep furrows, folds, uneven skin texture, thin lips, and under-eye hollows. It can also be used to treat:
– Forehead Lines
– Nasolabial Lines
– Lip Restoration and Contouring
– Cheeks and Cheekbones
– Eye Area
What are the ingredients in Restylane?
Restylane has two major ingredients: hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar compound found in various tissues in the human body; and NASHA complex (non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid), a patented formula designed to maintain skin firmness and enhance water retention. Restylane is completely organic in nature. Not only does this result in a product that is completely biodegradable with long-lasting effects, but it also lowers the risk of allergic reaction because it is not sourced from animals.
What is the difference between Restylane and Juvederm?
While Restylane and Juvederm have many similarities, there are several aspects that set them apart. These include:
– Texture — The biggest difference between Restylane and Juvederm is their texture; while Juvederm has a smoother texture, Restylane is granular and more cohesive.
– Treatment Areas — The treatment areas also differ: Juvederm can be used to address areas of the face including the eyes, cheeks, and mouth; and while Restylane can be used to treat the same areas, it is particularly effective in treating the lips, cheeks, and area around the nose (nasolabial folds).
– Results — The onset of results varies between Juvederm and Restylane: Juvederm works slightly quicker, with results that are noticeable right away, whereas Restylane can take a day or two to show the full results.
– How Long Results Last — Each patient will experience different results, and sometimes either filler will last longer, depending on certain factors. Clinical results state that these fillers can last anywhere between 9 to 12 months, although some patients benefit from the results for longer, and some for shorter.
What are the different types of Restylane fillers?
The Restylane family of fillers is diverse and broad, with an option for nearly every concern and situation. Included in this family of fillers is:
– Restylane — Traditional Restylane, which can be applied to nearly any facial area, is particularly effective for adding volume to lips, redefining the nose, filling in marionette lines, and reducing the appearance of nasolabial folds.
– Restylane Defyne — This form of Restylane was designed to be more dynamic, so it can move with facial expressions and add volume to high-motion areas such as the cheeks.
– Restylane Refyne — Next in the Restylane family is Refyne, which was also formulated to move with facial expressions and can effectively treat nasolabial folds while adding definition to the chin and jawline.
– Restylane Lyft — Restylane Lyft, hence its name, is used to add volume and a “lifting” effect to certain facial features, including the hollows under the eyes, the cheeks, temples, chin, and jawline.
– Restylane Silk — This low viscosity filler was uniquely designed for the vertical lines around the mouth, such as the marionette lines and nasolabial folds.
– Restylane Kysse — Last in the lineup is Restylane Kysse, which was specially formulated as a lip filler to provide more volume while still being soft to the touch.
Renew Health Texas is dedicated to providing you with all of your Restylane filler needs. Call us today or book an appointment with our Restylane treatment specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 456 Park Grove Dr, Katy, TX 77450. We serve patients from Katy TX, Brookshire TX, Houston TX, Richmond TX, Fulshear TX, Sealy TX, Pattison TX, and Cypress TX. We look forward to serving you!